Topic: Green CapEx - An Overview of Funding Sources in Hong Kong
Date: Wednesday, 18 August 2021
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
Format: Hybrid Seminar
Free of charge ticket is extended to CGCC Members.
ABOUT THIS HYBRID SEMINAR:
With sustainability and environmental concerns playing an ever bigger role in shaping investment decisions, the availability of dedicated funding sources for green capital expenditure (CapEx) is a key concern. Whether it be investing in an office refurbishment, deciding on whether to go electric with your new car (fleet) or simply optimising the office's water supplies: All these and many more day to day investments can benefit from grants, subsidies, tax breaks or loans at beneficial rates. But what exactly are the requirements and how simple or hard is the application process?
This hands-on seminar aims to offer an overview of the available funding sources and benefits centred around ESG investments in Hong Kong, including the application requirements. It also contrasts these with benefits and schemes available in other parts of Asia and in Germany to establish a relative baseline of Hong Kong's competitiveness.
- This event will run in a hybrid format. Seats for physical participation are limited. Booking priority to members on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For attendees joining the event virtually, access link for the webinar will be sent 1 day before the event. The session will be conducted via GoToWebinar.
- Sign up to the 'Community' function if you are interested to exchange contact details with other event attendees. The community function will be activated one week prior to the start of the event.
- GCC is closely monitoring the Covid-19 situation. Health precaution and social distancing measures will be observed. Physical attendees are required to fill out the Health Declaration Form on the day of the event.
- GCC reserves the right to change this hybrid seminar into a completely virtual event depending on the development of the Covid-19 situation in Hong Kong.
Registration Deadline: Monday, 16 August 2021